Life Journeys, LLC Care Coordination
Thanks for visiting!
Contact us for a CONSULTATION at 515-554-5489
Life Journeys, LLC. Registered Nurse Care Coordination is focused on quality of life and helping our patients to safely function to the best of their abilities. We help our patients by assessing their individual needs and working with them to make a specific plan that will help them be successful at reaching their goals.
We offer a FREE CONSULTATION and review of your loved ones needs for assistance with remaining at home safely, or transitioning smoothly to a higher level of care when needed. We will come alongside to help you build a plan that supports your needs as a family.
We specialize in:
- Medication management & oversight
- Coordination of other services that may be needed to help our patients function better
- Helping our patient navigate the healthcare system while hospitalized, Medicare, insurance coverage (including claims activation and problems with existing claims)
- Attending doctor's appointments with our patients, helping them to communicate their real concerns, understand what the doctor has said, and how to follow through with his/her directions
- Communicating with families
- Planning for the next stage in the journey, helping you to be confident & maximizing your choices as you face changes in your loved ones health & abilities
- Helping patients who may be falling between the cracks because they "make too much money, but not enough" and need help
Many of our clients have:
- Family concerns about ability to safely to remain at home, driving safely, or preparing nutritious meals
- Changing health conditions (debility, dehydration, UTIs, falls, memory, loss of vision, etc.)
- Loss of abilities to manage the things they once used to
- Hospitalizations, repeat hospitalizations, frequent doctor's visits
- Concerns about multiple medications, anticoagulants or other high risk medications
- Out-of-town family or adult children who want to be part of the communication and decision making
Please take a look around our website and meet some of our friends, family, and the people who inspire us to keep trying to make a difference. If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website.
My inspiration to soar with the vision
My dad, Bob in his 1955 Chevy Bel-Air
Changing the end of his story
My partner in prayer